COVID 19 Information – Thunderbird Bungalows
To Our Valued Thunderbird Guests:
Due to Covid-19 there will be some changes at the Thunderbird for this season that may impact your stay or that you may want to plan differently for before you arrive that we would like to share with you. These changes are dictated to us by the Public Health Agency and government and were necessary for us to have to implement in order to operate this season.
The playground is open for play.
– caregivers are responsible for supervising their children while they are at the playground
– good hand washing practices and/or hand sanitizer should be used prior to and after playing with the playground equipment as this area is not able to be sanitized on a continuous basis
– Cabins will be cleaned between each guest with extra attention paid to high touch areas.
– Linens are washed between guests in our large commercial grade laundry machines
– We will not be removing any of the currently stocked items from the cabins (i.e. cookware) however please feel free to bring your own small appliances, disposable plates, cutlery, etc. to use instead if you prefer.
– We will still provide toilet paper however we will be limiting it to 2 rolls for the 1-bedroom cabin, 3 rolls for the 2-bedroom cabins, and 4 rolls for the 3-bedroom cabins per week as we are still having supply challenges due to limited quantities. Please know that we will have some available for those that really need it but are asking that if you can to please bring some extra with you it would be appreciated.
– We will not be supplying individual hand sanitizer for each cabin so please bring your own if you would like to have it available.
– Please note that we do not supply any personal towels.
– Our guest laundry will be available.
– The office will remain locked throughout the day. We will be available by phone or text should you require anything or have any questions between 10 am and 8 pm daily and emergencies only after 8 pm.
– Firewood will be available for sale for $8/bag (cash only), purchases must be made prior to 8 pm.
We will have Covid-19 signage posted where necessary and encourage you to familiarize yourself with the recommended Covid-19 public health practices before you visit so that everyone can respect each other’s space and we can all have a relaxing and enjoyable time at the Thunderbird. We thank you for your support and business and we are very much looking forward to welcoming everyone back.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.